Part workshop, part revolution, Embrace Your Power is for you if you are ready to claim your inner strength and brilliance so you can change the world.
It is more important than ever for those of us seeking to impact our communities and businesses to embrace our power.
Power is not reserved for the privileged few. Fact is we all have the ability to lead, influence and impact.
It is time for those of us who want a more inclusive, just and whole world to redefine power for ourselves.
It is time for those of us on the fringe to reweave with community to become stronger and have more capacity within and around ourselves.
It is time for those of us who have felt traditionally powerless in this society to re-acquaint ourselves with our own version of power and embrace it.
In Embrace Your Power, we will examine, redefine and reclaim power within our minds, hearts and bodies.
This is important if you are doing social justice work.
This is important if you are parenting.
This is important if you are leading a community.
This is important if you are running a business.
This is important if you are creating art.
This is important if you are any kind of person who wants to create a better world.
We need more people like us in our power.
Here are the details:
- Sunday, April 30th 3:00-4:30PM
- Location: 840 Main Street Millis, MA
- Investment of $125
- Powerful personal inquiry and exploration exercises
- Group support (the class will have 8-10 people)
- Note – this is a LIVE workshop and can only be attended in person, if you are interested in a virtual option, let me know
Embrace Your Power is for you if…
- You are ready to stop playing small
- You are ready to make a change for the better for your employees, clients and/or community
- You are ready to work from intuition and inner knowing
- You are ready to challenge the status quo
- You are ready to step into your full capabilities as a leader and human
Embrace Your Power is NOT for you if…
- You don’t believe you can change your relationship with power
- You are fine with the way things are in your sphere of influence
- You don’t believe you have any control over your circumstances
- You don’t want your position in life to change
If you’re ready, join the workshop today!
Creating impact together
Part of the impact I seek to make is to improve the Black maternal mortality rate. Did you know Black mothers are 3x more likely to die from childbirth than white mothers? 10% of proceeds from this class will be shared with Neighborhood Birth Center, an inspiring birth center in development in Boston. “Neighborhood Birth Center is about people at the margins redesigning healthcare in ways that improve experiences and outcomes for all.” By joining Embrace Your Power, you are already making an impact towards a more equitable birth experience.
NOTE: If this is an economically tough time for you and you want to join the class, please never hesitate to contact me. I am open to creative solutions to making sure this opportunity is available to everyone!
Refund Policy: Because this is a live class with limited seats, refunds will not be offered. This is in respect for the time and space created by and for all attendees. If extenuating circumstances result in the inability to attend, please contact me personally. Thank you for understanding.